Had to make a few last-minute Christmas gifts and created my own version of the Santa Hershey Bar Holder.
1. Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Emboss with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder. Fold around Hershey bar, securing at the back with Sticky Strip Tape.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Punch two additional pieces of Whisper White cardstock with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and attach to the 1/2″ strip. Attach to front of “suit”.
3. Cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock 1″ x 5-1/2″ and wrap around suit, securing at the back with Sticky Strip Tape.
4. Punch a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper with the 1″ Square Punch and then go back and punch around the punched out area with the 1-3/8″ Square Punch. Attach to black belt.
5. Punch three small circles out of Basic Black cardstock with the small circle punch found in the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. Attach large Rhinestones to centers of each circle and attach to white strip.
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Rhinestones, 1″ and 1-3/8″ Square Punches